Tuesday 6 December 2011

#31 THE FLOWERY HEART

by the time i walked to the parking lot after work juz now, a fren of mine from-another-dept said "husna, hafiz kem salam kat hang".

whoooooooooa! what a second dat reminds me of our school childhood memory ~ orang itu kem salam, orang ini kem salam
im grinning like a kerang busuk & replied "waalaikummussalam"


let me reserved to myself which hafiz she meant. HAFIZ? reminds me of my former bf. dat i spent 1/3 of my life wif him.

TODAY

fiz, in order u hav d chance to read my blog, i wish & pray u all d best. hope u'll b okay, hope u'll success in everything u do.  sorry & thanks for everything *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

miaowwwwwwwww,,, purrr!!!!

behind the scene

My photo
"don worry when a girl asking too much bout you, coz dats mean u're meaningful to her. but worried when she's not!" hohoho~